I recently discovered that Tyson chicken has popcorn chicken and the calorie count on them isn’t very bad either. You can have 9 pieces of chicken (30z) for only 4 smart points. How cool is that? So you know what I did? I smothered my Bang Bang sauce on them and called it a day. You won’t need any ranch to dip these popcorn chicken in!
For this recipe all you have to do is bake the popcorn chicken. They take about 20 minutes in the oven. During that time you can make the Bang Bang sauce. Serve with broccoli on the side or french fries. It’s up to you. I’d do the broccoli since I’m trying to eat low carb!
Points update 3/23/17Print
- 1 4 oz servings of Tyson Popcorn Chicken (4 oz chicken, 5 sp)
- 3 tablespoons fat free mayo (2 sp)
- 2 tablespoons of sweet chili sauce (1 sp)
- 1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce (1 sp)
- 8 smart points
- Bake popcorn chicken according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl mix the mayo, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, place the chicken in the bowl with the sauce and toss the chicken until it’s all coated in the sauce.
myWW points: Blue Points: 8; Green Points: 8; Purple Points: 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 422
- Sugar: 17
- Saturated Fat: 3
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 19