This shot took two different tries. The first time I tried to photograph these peaches, I tried using whipped cream on top of the peaches and that just ended up melting all over the peaches. Not a pretty picture. This would not look very appealing in front of a Chopped judge either.
I thought of what else I could use that would hold it’s shape better and I knew I had some cream cheese in the fridge. The second time I had to take this shot pretty fast before the cream cheese melted. This worked way better. The cream cheese just has a little bit of vanilla flavoring in it, and that is pretty much it.
Roasted Peaches only have around 100 calories per serving, so they’re a healthy dessert. Not to mention fancy looking too. You’d really impress your dinner guests with these Honey Roasted Peaches the next time you have friends over for dinner. This almost reminds me of a peach crisp or cobbler but with out all the fuss of making that streusel topping for the fruit. Super easy to make. This only requires 4 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to throw together. All you have to do is sit and wait for the peaches to get done cooking in the oven.
Recipe adapted from Alina LovesPrint
- 2 peaches
- 4 teaspoons of butter
- honey to drizzle
- 1/4 cup of cream cheese
- slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the 2 peaches in half and remove the pit. Place the peaches on a baking Sheet. On each peach, place 1 teaspoon of butter and drizzle each peach with some honey.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- When the peaches come out, decorate them them with about a tablespoon of cream cheese and the almonds. Enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 peach half. (use 1 tablespoon of cream cheese on top)
myWW points: Blue Points: 7; Green Points: 7; Purple Points: 7
- Serving Size: 1 peach half
- Calories: 102
- Fat: 5.88g
- Carbohydrates: 13.33g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 0.54g