Pumpkin Fluff

Pumpkin Fluff is the perfect Fall dessert. Use it to dip apples, graham crackers, or anything your little heart desires. It would be good between 2 graham crackers and frozen for a bit. Oh, note to self. Got to try that once. Especially with cinnamon graham crackers.

It’s light and refreshing and I’m almost thinking about making it into a frozen pumpkin pie dessert for Thanksgiving. You mix in a box of vanilla instant pudding (I prefer the non-sugar free kind), with a can of pumpkin and then fold in the cool whip. Easy as pie and tastes so good. If you haven’t tried this yet then please do.

In case you’re wondering you just use the pudding mix and not mix in the milk with it.

If you like the pumpkin fluff recipe, try it with these two ingredient pumpkin cupcakes!

Calories 152 | Fat 0.11g | Carbohydrate 36.66g | Fiber 0.5g | Protein 1.06g (Updated as of 10/29/2012)

Weight Watcher Recipes

Points Plus: 4

serves 4

Ingredients:

1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (1 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free or 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
pumpkin spice (to taste)

Directions:
1. Combine all ingredients in order.

2. Chill for 2 hours.

Do you like fluff recipes? Give these other ones a try!

Oreo Fluff

oreofluffthumb

Orange fluff! http://www.recipe-diaries.com/2012/10/12/orange-fluff/

orangefluff-009

Comments

1. Brenna says

Hey just found your site on pinterest and had a comment about the pumpkin fluff, I use a similar recipe and fill mini pastry tarts like fillo dough or pie dough, but instead of vanilla pudding I use cheesecake flavor and it is amazing!!! Just thought I’d through that out there! I would love to hear your thoughts! :) Thanks Brenna

2. jgisvold says

Cheesecake would be really good too! You could probably use any kind of instant pudding with this recipe. :)

3. courtney says

I just found this on pinterest andI must say i cannot wait to make it! I did however wonder how you came up with the calorie count because I entered the ingredients listed above in my calorie counter and it came out 95 calories per serving

4. jgisvold says

Courtney – I honestly don’t remember. There’s so many recipes for Pumpkin Fluff online you can find the nutrition info for it. Some sites are saying different stats. Food.com says it’s 39.7 and myfitnesspal is saying 81 calories per serving. It also depends on what type of cool whip you enter in and there’s a sugar free and regular vanilla instant pudding out there.

5. Leslie says

I’m going to try this with Tru Whip – all natural cool whip alternative! Thanks for the recipe.

6. says

FYI, just entered this into the WW recipe builder, and it is only 2 points+ if you break it out into 8 servings. At only 4 servings it is 5 points+ per serving.

7. Sarah says

Just so you guys know, I made this with Libby’s pumpkin, cool whip free, and the sugar free fat free vanilla pudding and if you divide the dish into 4 servings, each serving is 170 calories. Its still really good though. For an 8 ounce container of cool whip, there is 15 calories per serving, and 25 servings per 8 ounce container. This is 375 calories in itself, which (even without the added calories of the pumpkin and pudding mix) would be 94 calories for each serving if the cool whip was split into 4 servings.. So I have no idea how you got 64 calories a serving.

8. jgisvold says

I think the pumpkin pie spice gives it more flavor. It’s totally up to you if you want to use it or not.

9. Roxanne says

This may be a stupid question: Do you just add in the vanilla pudding mix or do you actually make the pudding first and then mix it with the whipped topping and pumpkin? Thanks!

10. Jenna says

I’ve never tried different pie fillings, but I bet this same method could be good in cherry pie filling.

Trackbacks