Back in September, I purchased an Air Fryer. This is the best kitchen appliance I’ve ever bought! Why? I’ve been hearing so many things about them and how air fryers are all the rage right now. I’ve just been cooking up frozen food for now. Just about any type of Ore-Ida product you can think of I’ve made in the air fryer. Air fryers just make frozen food taste better and crispier than what an oven can do. I find that cooking certain foods like potatoes or vegetables a lot of the recipes use oil for them. Air Fryers are made for oil-less cooking. If you’re trying to eat a little healthier and cut out oil from your diet then by all means purchase this product!
The first recipe from my site I tested in the air fryer was my famous Buffalo Chicken Taquitos recipe. That recipe calls for flour tortillas and I used corn instead of flour. They turned out so good and crispy, almost better than the ones that I’ve made in the oven dare I say? Do you love your air fryer also? What type of recipes have you made in it before? Stay tuned for more air frying recipes. 🙂
Purchase Avalon Bay Air Fryer 2.65 quart capacity.Print
Air Fryer Taquitos
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese
- ⅛ cup buffalo sauce
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 12 small corn tortillas
- Fat free Ranch Dressing
- Mix cream cheese and buffalo sauce in a medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Stir in chicken until well combined.
- Place 2-3 Tablespoons of mixture spread into a thin line onto center of corn tortilla.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket with cooking spray and place the taquitos in a single row on the basket. Do not stack them.
- Set your air fryer at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until taquitos are golden brown and crispy.
1 taquito is 4 smart points. With corn tortilla and 2 tablespoons of buffalo chicken mixture.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 5
- Saturated Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 12
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 6