Today, I embark on a new journey. I have this addiction to soda, especially Coke. Coke is my favorite fizzy drink and I’d have one in the morning when I woke up right away. You know how people have coffee when they wake up? Well, I had Coke. So far it is 12:30pm and I am doing pretty darn good without having any soda. No head aches yet. I’ve been trying to drink more water. My dentist will probably be happy and so will my blood pressure after awhile.
Last night I made this fabulous garlic cheese bread. What made the garlic bread good was purchasing FRESH mozzarella cheese. Seriously people, you can’t go wrong with fresh mozzarella. Sure it’s a little bit more expensive, but I think it is well worth the price. Sometimes the grocery stores have coupons for them too. Belgioso is my favorite. I used Ciabatta bread and spread some butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese on top of that and then baked that off in the oven for 10 minutes at a high temp. 450 degrees to be exact. It isn’t very WW friendly just to warn you. Sometimes you just got to have a big loaf of cheesy garlic bread.
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread, split in half
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 stick of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat Oven to 450.
- Cut the ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl combine the softened butter, parmesan cheese and garlic. Stir together.
- Spread the butter on top of the bread. Then layer on the fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown.