Cheese Garlic Ciabatta Bread is a delicious and easy-to-make bread recipe that is perfect for any occasion. With its crispy crust and soft, airy interior, it is a great addition to any meal or can be enjoyed as a snack on its own. To make this bread, you will need ciabatta bread, garlic, butter, cheese and fresh parsley.
Why You Will Like This Recipe
Last night I made this fabulous garlic cheese bread. What made the garlic bread good was purchasing FRESH mozzarella cheese. Seriously people, you can’t go wrong with fresh mozzarella. Sure it’s a little bit more expensive, but I think it is well worth the price. Sometimes the grocery stores have coupons for them too. Belgioso is my favorite.
I used Ciabatta bread and spread some butter, garlic, and parmesan cheese on top of that and then baked that off in the oven for 10 minutes at a high temp. 450 degrees to be exact. It isn’t very WW friendly just to warn you. Sometimes you just got to have a big loaf of cheesy garlic bread.
- Ciabatta bread, split in half (can use regular loaves or mini loaves)
- Fresh mozzarella cheese - is a delicious and versatile cheese that is widely used in many dishes. It is a semi-soft, unripened cheese made from cow's milk and has a mild, slightly sweet flavor and a soft, creamy texture.
- Butter, softened - is the most commonly used type of butter in baking, as it allows for more control over the amount of salt in the recipe.
- Freshly grated parmesan cheese - is a hard, granular cheese that originated in Italy. It is typically made from cow's milk and has a sharp, nutty flavor. Parmesan cheese is often grated and used as a topping for pasta dishes, salads, and other foods.
- Minced garlic - Chopped fresh garlic can take some time to chop so I often always use the freshly minced garlic that comes already made in a jar.
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- See the recipe card below for a full list of ingredients and measurements.
How to make Garlic Bread
Step 1: Preheat Oven to 450.
Step 2: Cut the ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
Step 2: In a bowl combine the softened butter, parmesan cheese, and garlic. Stir together. Spread the butter on top of the bread. Then layer on the fresh mozzarella cheese.
Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown.
Recipe Tip: You can also air fry the garlic bread. Set the air fryer to 400 degrees and place the bread in the air fryer basket for 5 minutes.
Cut into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
What can I serve with garlic bread?
Garlic bread is a delicious side dish that pairs well with many different types of cuisine. Here are a few suggestions for what you can serve with garlic bread:
- Garlic bread is a perfect complement to many pasta dishes such as Homemade Spaghetti and Meatsauce, Trisha Yearwood's Cowboy Lasagna, and Skinny Fettucine Alfredo Sauce.
- Soup and salad: Garlic bread can be served alongside a hearty soup or a fresh salad for a complete and satisfying meal. Try it with Easy Lasagna Soup.
- I like to air fry some frozen meatballs and make meatball sandwiches with the garlic bread. Then top it with some marinara sauce.
Other Recipes to Try
If you tried this Cheesy Garlic Ciabatta Bread orany other recipe on my website, please please leave a 🌟 star rating and let me know how you go in the 📝 comments below. I love hearing from you! Follow along on Tiktok @jennarecipediariesPrint
Last night I made this fabulous garlic cheese bread. What made the garlic bread good was purchasing FRESH mozzarella cheese.
- 1 loaf of ciabatta bread, split in half
- 1 ball of fresh mozzarella cheese
- ¼ stick of butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons of minced garlic
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat Oven to 450.
- Cut the ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl combine the softened butter, parmesan cheese and garlic. Stir together.
- Spread the butter on top of the bread. Then layer on the fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges are golden brown.
- Cut into 8 equal slices. Serving size: 1 slice.
myWW points: Blue 8; Green : 8; Purple 8 (WW Recipe Builder)
- Category: Easy
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Italian
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 201
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: garlic bread recipe