Welcome to another installment of finding more Weight Watcher Recipes around the web. This time I found some delicious looking slow cooker recipes. I just love a dish that has been cooked low and slow all day in the slow cooker. Especially when there is meat involved and it just falls apart at the touch of a fork. I hope you enjoy some of these!
I spent my Saturday night finding these for you. Yep, that is how I rock my Saturday nights.
Some of these are mine and others are from other sites. Enjoy!
1. Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili | 4 Points Plus
2. Slow Cooker Taco Soup | 4 points
3. Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast | 5 points
5. Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken | 1 point
6. Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes | 5 Points
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup | 4 points
8. Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas | 6 points
9. Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup | 6 points
10. Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pulled Pork | 2 points
11. Slow cooker Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin | 7 points
12. Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken | Points Plus: 3
13. Slow Cooker Beef Stew | 7 points
15. Lightened Up Beef Stroganoff | 6 points
This one really isn’t a slow cooker recipe but it could be. Brown the beef and throw everything else into the slow cooker.
16. Slow Cooker Moroccan and Chicken Stew | 8 points
17. Chicken Ropa Vieja | 4 points
18. Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches | 8 points
19. Slow Cooker Turkey Pasta Sauce | 5 points
20. Slow Cooekr Chicken Marsala | 5 points
21. Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Turkey Meatballs | 1 point
22. Crock Pot Lasagna | 11 points
23. Slow Cooker Chicken and Spaghetti | 8 points plus
24. Slow Cooker Quinoa Chili | 8 points